Tuesday, 12 August 2014
|It is a significant loss of its range of motion and pain of shoulder joint in all directions. The range of motion is limited not only when the patient attempts motion, but also when the doctor attempts to move the joint fully while the patient relaxes. A frozen shoulder is also referred to as adhesive capsulitis.|
Symptoms of Frozen shoulder :
The following are some of the symptoms of Frozen shoulder:
Frozen shoulder is the result of inflammation, scarring, thickening, and shrinkage of the capsule that surrounds the normal shoulder joint.
Any injury to the shoulder can lead to frozen shoulder, including tendinitis, bursitis, and rotator cuff injury.
It is more frequently in patients with:
• chronic inflammatory arthritis of the shoulder
• after chest or breast surgery
• Long-term immobility of the shoulder joint
• Physical examination
• Blood testing
• X-ray of the shoulder.
• The diagnosis can be confirmed when an x-ray contrast dye is injected into the shoulder joint to demonstrate the characteristic shrunken shoulder capsule of a frozen shoulder. This x-ray test is called arthrography.
• The tissues of the shoulder can also be evaluated with an MRI scan.
Homeopathic treatment for Frozen shoulder can give you considerable long relief not only from Pain but also form restricted mobility also.
• The conventional treatment is combination of antiinflammatory medication, cortisone injection into the shoulder
• Physical therapy.
• electric stimulation